Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Update from Carl and Judy Nosbisch

After spending most of Sept in 3 different hospitals, I am home. Over the past years I have had surgery on my right hip 5 times. This time I fell on some wet grass and broke my right femur in two places right above the knee (same leg as my hip replacement), and also broke my ankle in 2 places.

First I was in Delnor Hospital....transported to Northwestern Hospital in Chicago where surgery was done.....10 1/2 hours. After a week then I was transported to Marion Joy Hospital in Wheaton for another 2 weeks and 3 days for rehab. Recovery is going to be a long road for the next few months.


First pic was in Delnor getting ready to move me to Chicago. Second pic is with a cast. Third pic is with my wonderful boot.....try sleeping with that on.....it has to be on all the time. I do get to take it off when I shower.

Hopes for Carl's continued recovery and getting back on his feet as soon as possible.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:30 PM , Blogger Larry Johnson said...

Carl,
Thinking about you, your recovery and Judy. Hoping for the fastest healing possible and the best for you.
Larry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home