Sunday, October 08, 2017

Not Many Photographs from 'Back in the Day'

Most of us did not have a camera, many of us did not make it to sessions scheduled for the Warbler yearbook, so photographs of our undergrad college years are rare. Recently Deb Mizener Beckrich sent me this one below. I believe that her dad, Larry Mizener, took it in 1967 inside the Short Stop. Neither Deb or I can remember the name of the girl standing beside me; she worked at the Short Stop. I may be way off, but I think that she was a relative (Younger sister perhaps) of Charleston lawyer, Woody Kramer, originally from Villa Grove? Deb thinks her first name might be Pamela or Sue?

Anyone else have a photo that they could share?



I have no idea of what I had going on with that apron fold . . .

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home